Merging changes

 After a review, there were some changes to make in the design. In review, I got new directions to work on. While following those new directions it was also important to hold on to the old ones. Since I was working on plans and sections, it was difficult to merge directions. So I first started with making with watercolour and allowed medium to suggest changes. And then after that, I tried to show those changes in plans and sections with inhabitation. The limitation of the 2D medium encourages me to work with a model of the new childhood home. Working with a model really helped me to figure out openings in my design. After figuring out things in a model I detailed it out exploded axonometry view. This gradual process really helped me to make the design better without missing out on any part.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s